Soft Suede made of premium Italian Bovine leather.
Ree Projects bags are crafted with premium Italian leathers & textiles. These are unique: variations in colour, small marks and irregularities are natural features and should not be considered imperfections. Embrace these natural features.
• Avoid exposure to heat, extreme sunlight and humidity
• Avoid contact with contrast coloured garments or materials
• Avoid contact with water, if your bag is exposed to water, dap it with a soft, dry, light cloth, don’t use a heater
• Avoid contact with grease, perfume, cosmetics or rough or sharp objects surfaces
• Begin with thorough pre-cleaning, use soft suede brush
• Make waterproof before you wear, use a protective spray to prevent stains. Dry naturally without forced heat including direct sunlight
• After using a suede spray, brush material with a soft suede brush
• Occasionally treat with a suede brush to help smooth any marks or indentations
• For minor marks and stains, use a suede brush and gently rub to surface
• For heavy stains or discoloration, cleaning by professional only
• Use protective spray every 6 months
• Do not wash in the washing machine
• Do not over-fill your bag
• Put your bag in the dust bag to protect from dust and light when not using it
• Store it in a place not too
warm, humid or unventilated
• contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for any other care & condition advice
Join us and receive 10% off on your first purchase (excluding Sale items). Receive our Newsletters, learn more about Ree Projects and get early access to Product Launches, Sale and Exclusive Offers.